What the heck is a Wickie?
"Wickie" is a nickname often associated with lighthouse keepers because one of their jobs was to trim the wick on the lighthouse lamp so it wouldn't smoke and create a sooty film on the lighthouse lens. Having a clear, bright light is essential to meet the purpose of a lighthouse and the Wickie keeps it so. You are our customer. You are not only our reason for being but you also maintain the clear, bright light that keeps us headed in the right direction. Thank you for being our Wickie!
Why do I want to be a Wickie?
Don’t you want to be weeewarded? Seriously, we are grateful for your loyalty and want to give something back – so we’ve created this program to celebrate you!
When you become a Lighthouse Drive-In Wickie, you will get the following weeewards:
- A thank you, just for signing up! We will give you a $3 credit on your account for use on a future purchase!
- Credit for purchases – You’ll get 5% credit with each regular purchase for use toward a future purchase.
- Invites for special events and offers – Join us for members only special events... or you may get a special offer on your special day! Watch your email for your invitations and offers!
- And more great stuff as we think of it!
We will also give back to the community on your behalf every time you make a purchase! When you sign up, please select one of these great charities:
Aberdeen School District
Hoquiam School District
American Cancer Society
How do I become a Wickie?
Its easy… and its FREE! Just ask for a membership application, fill it out and give it back. We’ll give you a membership card and now comes the easy part. Bring your card with you when you visit, use it, and enjoy!
What are the general policies for the Wickie Weeewards program?
- You must have your card to use the program. If your card is lost or stolen, we will do our best to reestablish your account but may have to create a new one.
- Benefits of the Wickie Weeewards program may not be combined with other offers. (For example, if you are using a card you got to support a fundraising event, the purchase may not be combined with your Wickie Weeewards membership card. Thank you for your commitment to our local schools and non-profits!)
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards, or use of program benefits incurred because of lost or stolen cards.
- Membership is limited to one person and one card. Accounts may not be combined or shared. Member must be at least 18 years of age.
- Wickie Weewards have no cash value.
- Percentage credits are calculated on pretax purchases and are not accrued from purchases for which credits are applied.
- Offerings and regulations may change at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- This list of policies is not meant to be comprehensive and may change at any time without notice.
If you have suggestions, concerns, or complaints about this program or our policies, please contact a member of management.
If you’d prefer to call, our phone number is (360) 533-4841